aFe Power MagnumForce Cold Air Intake System (Carrera 997.2)
Designed to Fit:
- 2009 - 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera (3.6L)
Unique Computer Designed Housing:
A custom CAD plastic housing protects the dual performance air filters. This roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene and mounts directly into the factory mounting locations.
Unique Computer Designed Cover:
A custom CAD plastic cover encloses the dual performance air filters. This vaccum-formed cover is made from heat shielding ABS plastic and mounts directly onto the roto-molded housing for convenience and added protection from ambient engine temperature. It connects to the factory air inlets to capture the coolest air available.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. It is computer designed and tested to increase airflow while reducing weight.
Dual Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filters:
This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 6" tall radial flow performance air filters with -layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Dual Large 3-Layer "Oil-Free" Performance Air Filters:
This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 6" tall radial flow performance air filters with 3-Layer synthetic media for maximum convenience.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available.
- 603 CFM Rating @ 7" H₂O (Tested on Pro 5R Media)
- +15 HP / +19 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 27% at 1.5" H2O
- CAD Roto-Molded intake tube for cool air
- CAD Roto-molded housing to shield dual air filters from ambient engine temperatures
- CAD vacuum-formed cover for design and heat shield
- Dual Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- Dual Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Quick and Easy Install
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.