Toyo - Proxes TQ (DOT Drag Radial Tires)
- P315/35R18 PXTQ TL
Note - Tires are sold individually and shipped only domestically in the United States, please order the desired quantity.
This DOT drag radial was designed to help muscle cars and street machines transfer power to the ground. An optimized tread design coupled with a unique tread compound and strengthened radial construction give superior grip, straight-line performance, and high-speed stability as you blast down the track. The Proxes TQ is also designed to be quiet on the drive home.
DRAG RADIAL TREAD COMPOUND
- Maximizes grip at launch.
DUAL-PURPOSE ASYMMETRIC TREAD DESIGN
- Optimizes performance for track and street use with two distinct tread areas.
SEMI-SLICK INNER AREA
- Improves traction on independent rear suspension vehicles, while maintaining consistent grip on straight axle rear suspension vehicles.
VARIABLE PITCH OUTER AREA
- Reduces pattern noise when on the street.
DRAG-RACE CONSTRUCTION WITH SPECIAL DRAG-RACE RADIAL CARCASS
- Helps tire maintain a large, consistent contact patch for increased traction throughout a drag run.
About Toyo Tires
SERVICE, STYLE, AND REALLY GREAT TIRES
Established in 1966, Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. represents the innovation, quality, performance, and excellent service that Toyo Tires has delivered worldwide for more than 70 years.
We offer a complete selection of premium replacement tires for nearly every make and model including light trucks, SUVs, high performance cars, and luxury vehicles, as well as commercial trucks. Many of these tires are built here in the United States at our state-of-the-art factory in Bartow County, Georgia.