EVOMS Clubsport Intercooler Set with Silicone Boost Hoses (997.1 Turbo)
Designed to fit:
- 2006 - 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S / GT2
Evolution MotorSports continues to lead the Porsche performance aftermarket with new and innovative products for the 997 Twin Turbo models. This intercooler upgrade provides better efficiency and power as compared to the OEM Turbo or GT2 intercoolers. Their 3D CAD designed cast aluminum and CNC'd end tanks offer maximized flow and efficiency for better power and torque. Their lengthy R&D process, stringent testing and manufacturing procedures ensure optimized results with better than OEM quality and performance.
The EVOMS ClubSport Intercoolers are an exceptional upgrade for the 997 Turbo models. The OEM intercoolers are extremely restrictive for higher than stock power levels. Their improved design increases power and torque on all modified 997 Turbo models and the power gains experienced are exponentially greater as power is increased.
- 33% larger core than OEM GT2 intercooler core
- Flows 36-49% more air than the OEM intercoolers
- Direct replacement for the OEM intercoolers
- Extremely efficient closely stacked bar and plate core design
- Reduced pressure drops while maximizing heat dissipation
- 3D CAD designed cast aluminum and CNC'd end tanks maximize flow (approx. 200% more volume than OEM)
- Improved boost response as well as increased mid to top end power & torque
- EVOMS ClubSport Intercooler pair
- EVOMS Silicone Boost Hose Kit (choice of red or black)
- All hardware required for installation
Evolution: ev-o-lu-tion (noun) A gradual process in which something changes especially into a more complex form.
Mission: We exist to satisfy our customers’ addiction to speed and passion for high performance.
Philosophy: Engineer, manufacture and offer the highest quality performance components for an elite group of extreme individuals. Our cars are our passion, more than a means to get to and from work but an expression of who we are as people. An extension of our personalities: unique, aggressive, strong and powerful. We can help make each drive more enjoyable, more intense and less mundane. We can help transform your car from the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Experience: We have over half a century of combined experience in automotive engineering, design, fabrication, racing and many other facets of the automotive industry. We drive and race the cars that we build components for. We have an extensive R&D and test program that ensures our components are held in the highest standards.
Our Porsche race efforts help keep us on the cutting edge as we are constantly in search of that last ounce of power, a better “mouse trap” or ways to make the car handle or brake better. We share your passion, your dream and the never-ending pursuit of more speed and performance.