EVOMS V-Flow Intake System (996 Turbo)
Designed to fit:
- 2001 - 2005 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S / GT2
Evolution MotorSports V-Flow Air Induction Systems are computer-aided designed specifically for each individual application to give your engine maximum air flow, which means more horsepower, torque and improved performance. All V-Flow air intake systems have been dyno tested and tuned to provide maximum performance and efficiency. By utilizing computer-aided design, EVOMS designers produced the 996TT / GT2 air intake system to provide an unmatched fit, finish and superior air filtration. New since 2010 and on is the implementation of our exclusive 100% oil-free “Synthamax” air filter technology. Our fully synthetic filter technology provides optimized flow with unmatched filtering properties which equals maximum power and protection.
Increases Power and Torque
- HP Gain: ~15 HP
- TQ Gain: ~15 TQ
- Improves Turbo Boost Response
- Installs in the Factory Location - No Modifications Required
- Utilizes the OEM “Ram Air” Fresh Air Duct for Lower Air Intake Temperatures
- CNC Machined 89mm Billet Aluminum MAF Housing
- CNC Machined 155mm Billet Aluminum Venturi (Utilizes OEM MAF Waffle)
- Rotational - Molded Plastic Air Box - Maintains Lower Air Intake Temperatures vs. the Competiton's Metal Airboxes
- 155mm "Synthamax" 100% Synthetic Fiber, Reusable, Oil-Free Air Filter
- Installation Mounting Hardware & Special Installation Tool Included
- Filter Sock (Pre-Filter) for Ease of Filter Maintenance
Evolution: ev-o-lu-tion (noun) A gradual process in which something changes especially into a more complex form.
Mission: We exist to satisfy our customers’ addiction to speed and passion for high performance.
Philosophy: Engineer, manufacture and offer the highest quality performance components for an elite group of extreme individuals. Our cars are our passion, more than a means to get to and from work but an expression of who we are as people. An extension of our personalities: unique, aggressive, strong and powerful. We can help make each drive more enjoyable, more intense and less mundane. We can help transform your car from the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Experience: We have over half a century of combined experience in automotive engineering, design, fabrication, racing and many other facets of the automotive industry. We drive and race the cars that we build components for. We have an extensive R&D and test program that ensures our components are held in the highest standards.
Our Porsche race efforts help keep us on the cutting edge as we are constantly in search of that last ounce of power, a better “mouse trap” or ways to make the car handle or brake better. We share your passion, your dream and the never-ending pursuit of more speed and performance.