EVOMSit Intelligent ECU Tuning 3.6L V6 (Cayenne 955)
Designed to fit:
- 2003 - 2007 Porsche Cayenne Base 3.6L (955)
Note - Includes EVOMS TuneIT Kit with ECU Reader and Software
Features of TUNEit
- Securely reads the OEM ECU software calibration which can be reinstalled into your vehicle's ECU anytime
- Securely writes a custom performance software calibration to your vehicle's ECU
- Performance software is customized using information supplied by the consumer based on data and detailed questionnaire
- Additional options are available for street/race applications including but not limited to:
- Enabling Left Foot Braking capabilities (race use only)
- Increased rev limits
- Speed limiter removal
- Raised idle
- Custom race car calibrations
- Multiple performance calibrations for street/race conditions (fuel octane level specific)
- Software for different turbochargers, fuel injector size, different MAF calibrations
- Software for different exhausts, headers, plenums, larger throttle body, air intake systems, etc.
- Different E-Gas pedal settings for cars with/without Sport Chrono
EVOMSit is fanatically obsessed with achieving ultimate perfection with their performance engine software. Their analytical tuning methods combined with methodical testing procedures, state of the art equipment and unmatched mechanical intelligence are fused together to create the ULTIMATE aftermarket performance software.
A critical and fundamental aspect of software development and tuning stems from a complete hands on mechanical understanding of the latest generation high performance Porsche engines. This is the foundation of EVOMS and there are no other US based aftermarket performance companies that have more experience and has built more engines than Evolution MotorSports. We have practically reengineered the entire Porsche flat 6 engine. The combination of our extreme testing and tuning measures coupled with our immense mechanical knowledge and engine building skills clearly sets EVOMSit as a true leader in all aspects of engine tuning and engine development.
Please note the different power gains and parts needed for each performance stage.
2003-2006 Cayenne Base 3.6L
- Stock Power: 245HP/227TQ
- EVOMSit Stage 1 Tune: 260HP/245TQ
Evolution: ev-o-lu-tion (noun) A gradual process in which something changes especially into a more complex form.
Mission: We exist to satisfy our customers’ addiction to speed and passion for high performance.
Philosophy: Engineer, manufacture and offer the highest quality performance components for an elite group of extreme individuals. Our cars are our passion, more than a means to get to and from work but an expression of who we are as people. An extension of our personalities: unique, aggressive, strong and powerful. We can help make each drive more enjoyable, more intense and less mundane. We can help transform your car from the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Experience: We have over half a century of combined experience in automotive engineering, design, fabrication, racing and many other facets of the automotive industry. We drive and race the cars that we build components for. We have an extensive R&D and test program that ensures our components are held in the highest standards.
Our Porsche race efforts help keep us on the cutting edge as we are constantly in search of that last ounce of power, a better “mouse trap” or ways to make the car handle or brake better. We share your passion, your dream and the never-ending pursuit of more speed and performance.