EVOMSit Intelligent ECU Tuning 3.8L (991.1 GT3)
Designed to fit:
- 2014 - 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 (3.8L)
The Evolution MotorSports Performance software for the Porsche 991 GT3 is a simple yet effective way to improve the performance of a completely stock or slightly modified 3.8L engine. Our rigorous testing, attention to details and stringent quality control ensures this upgrade is in a league of its own in terms of power and engine safety. Thoroughly tested on both the street and racetrack with both 91 and 93 octane pump fuels. The seamless integration of our software tuning enhances the overall power and drivability of this engine for uncompromised performance.
EVOMSit ECU Features include:
- Stage 1 software programmed for stock exhaust / standard OEM catalysts
- Stage 2 software programmed for aftermarket exhaust / standard OEM catalysts
- Stage 3 software programmed for aftermarket exhaust, sport headers / high flow catalysts
- Takes advantage of the untapped potential of the engine without excessive mechanical stress
- ~17 HP / ~8 ft.lb. TQ Gain – Software Alone
- Dyno Tested on 91 Octane Fuel. 93 Octane mapping yields slightly higher power gains
- All engine protection functions remain intact
- OBDII diagnostic capability is fully retained
- Calibrations for both 91 octane (95 RON) and 93 octane (98 RON) specific fuel
- Improved throttle response / overall drivability
- Enhanced Launch Control Functions
- Extensively tested, performance validated
- All tuning done in house – Same day turnaround
*Due to the architecture of this Bosch MED17 password protected ECU, OBD port flashing is not an option. ECU’s must be removed from the vehicle and flashed on the bench with our proprietary password reader / flashing tools.
Evolution: ev-o-lu-tion (noun) A gradual process in which something changes especially into a more complex form.
Mission: We exist to satisfy our customers’ addiction to speed and passion for high performance.
Philosophy: Engineer, manufacture and offer the highest quality performance components for an elite group of extreme individuals. Our cars are our passion, more than a means to get to and from work but an expression of who we are as people. An extension of our personalities: unique, aggressive, strong and powerful. We can help make each drive more enjoyable, more intense and less mundane. We can help transform your car from the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Experience: We have over half a century of combined experience in automotive engineering, design, fabrication, racing and many other facets of the automotive industry. We drive and race the cars that we build components for. We have an extensive R&D and test program that ensures our components are held in the highest standards.
Our Porsche race efforts help keep us on the cutting edge as we are constantly in search of that last ounce of power, a better “mouse trap” or ways to make the car handle or brake better. We share your passion, your dream and the never-ending pursuit of more speed and performance.