Fabspeed Catalytic Converter Oxygen Sensor Spacer
Designed to Fit:
- All Porsche Exhaust Systems (made for use on post-cat O2 Sensors)
Note - Sold Individually.
Universal O2 spacers with real precious metal Catalytic Converters lengthen the distance between the O2 spacer(s). We've taken our spacers a step further by having built-in catalytic converters to allow the ECU to properly read exhaust gas and perform at optimal performance.
Oxygen sensors can occasionally trigger a CEL on stock vehicles due to the new advances of technology and would require an O2 spacer to bring the vehicle back to equilibrium and allow the ECU to read exhaust gases within the proper threshold.
Two fitting options and the two-piece design allow for complete adjustment to get the best possible fitment and results.
- Fits most makes & models worldwide (Specify Angle option from drop down above and Quantity needed for your specific vehicle)
- Spacer available in a 90 Degree or 45 Degree Option.
- Male end threads into existing M18 x 1.5 O2 Bungs
- Spacer body dimensions: 3 3/4" L x 1 1/2" W x 1 1/2" H
- Fitting dimensions: 1" L x 1" W x 1" H (not including threaded portion)
- 1" depth of threads on fittings for adjustments
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.