Fabspeed Wing Risers (718 GT4)
Designed to Fit
- 2020+ Porsche Cayman GT4 (718)
Increase downforce and ramp up the aggressive aesthetic of the Porsche GT4 with Fabspeed's track-proven 5" wing risers; precision waterjet cut from aircraft grade aluminum and powdercoated for a durable finish.
Track tested; driver approved - Tested by a competitive race team at Sebring International Raceway, Fabspeed's GT4 wing risers were proven to improve lap times by increasing downforce, resulting in improved power delivery and handling capabilities
- Adds downforce by lifting the rear wing 5" and moving back towards the rear of the car 3.5"
- Increases angle of attack by 3 degrees
- Raises wing out of view from the rear-view mirror, providing much better visibility
- Constructed from precision waterjet cut aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum; extremely lightweight design and material
- Durable powdercoated finish complements the OEM wing uprights
- Bolt holes are precision chamfered for a tight and accurate fit
- Simple DIY installation take minutes to complete with basic hand tools; no cutting or body work required
- Includes additional OEM mounting hardware
- Fabspeed products are backed by the Fabspeed Limited Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.