Flat 6 Motorsports - ECU Tuning (997.1 Turbo)
Designed to Fit
- 2006 - 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo (997.1)
Flat 6 Motorsports has developed a custom calibration for the 997.1 Turbo. The goals of this calibration were to ensure reliability and make power by leveraging more boost out of the VTG turbos. We increased horsepower by 21% bringing the 2007 911 Turbo to about 582HP with diverter valves and a cat-delete/muffler-delete.
Our process is simple, you are provided a programmer tablet to read your factory ECU and load our software calibration. We also support tuning for basic bolt-on modifications including an Intake and common Exhaust Systems.
Please contact us if you any questions about the tuning process or specific set-up. Tunes are available in Stage 1 (Stock) and Stage 2 (Light Modifications). It is not effective for us to remotely tune highly modified Porsche vehicles. We are happy to refer you to a local tuner for more complex tuning needs.
- Engineered with over 14 years of experience in Porsche & European turbo tuning
- Extensively tested under various driving conditions and climate
- Optimized power delivery throughout the entire rev range
- Optimized throttle/turbo responsiveness
- Optimized for smooth throttle transitions
- Factory fail safes and systems are left in place
- Simple installation - flashed directly through the OBDII diagnostic port of your vehicle in about 15 minutes
- Revert back to factory map at anytime
Stage 2 Requires:
- Intake or High Flow Air Filter
- Boost Recalculation Valves
- Cat Delete / HFC & Exhaust System
- Stage 2 will automatically cancel out any DTCs related to the catalyst (optional with no added charge)
Note - Writing to the ECU requires a current/stable supply of voltage. It is highly recommended that you use a professional grade battery tender during this procedure to prevent any damage to the ECU. We do offer a rental of a Midtronics PCS-550S for $100 which includes return postage.