GMG Sport Exhaust System (Macan Turbo)
Designed to fit
- 2015+ Porsche Macan Turbo
Note - GMG exhausts are built to order, please allow additional time for delivery.
The GMG Porsche Macan Turbo exhaust system increases overall performance, enhances sound, and reduces weight. Meticulously TIG welded to aerospace specifications, each system is handcrafted from T304 2.5" stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for improved flow. The system will bolt to the factory down pipes and re-uses the factory exhaust tips. Complete hardware is included to allow easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Produces deep aggressive exhaust notes
- Constructed out of US Made T304 stainless steel
- Meticulously TIG welded to aerospace specifications
- Each system is individually serialized with laser etched badge
- Significant weight savings over the stock system (Over 50%!)
- No CEL (Check Engine Light)
- 50 states emissions legal
- Direct bolt on replacement with all hardware and clamps included
- Reuses OEM exhaust tips
- Improves throttle response
- Hand built in the USA
Founded in 2001, GMG has quickly established itself as North America’s premier performance tuning facility. What began as a small 1200 sq. ft. shop, maintaining two race cars, has grown into a 30,000 sq. ft. state of the art performance tuning, racing and service facility located in (Orange County) Santa Ana, California. The staff, attention to detail, and passion are what make GMG the choice of professionals and enthusiasts world wide. GMG is located directly across from Porsche Motorsport North America (PMNA). This close proximity has allowed GMG to build a strong relationship with the legendary racing brand and that has helped us support our customers to the highest level possible. From Club Racing to Sebring and Daytona, GMG can take you as far as you want to go.
The team at GMG has been racing, building, and servicing European cars for several years. Our professional level of service and commitment to our customers involves providing the highest standards in quality products that the automotive tuning industry has to offer.