K&N Pro Series Oil Filter (997.2, 991, Cayenne, Macan, Panamera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2008 - 2016 Porsche Cayenne (including all variants)
- 2011 - 2016 Porsche Panamera (including all variants)
- 2015+ Porsche Macan (including all variants)
- 2009 - 2016 Porsche 911 (including all variants)
K&N Pro Series Oil Filters have been specially designed for professional installers and service providers. Their high flow design can help to improve engine performance by reducing oil filter restriction. Our Pro Series Oil Filters have a fluted canister shape so they can be removed with a traditional oil filter wrench commonly available to commercial installers. These Pro Series oil filters provide outstanding filtration and engine protection throughout their service life. They are engineered to handle all grades of synthetic, conventional and blended motor oils. The pleated media provides high capacity making them suitable for extended oil change intervals when used in accordance with the vehicle and motor oil manufacturers recommendation. K&N Pro Series Oil Filters are available for canister and cartridge type oil filter applications.
- Drilled safety wire holes for racing in canister oil filters
- Sturdy 1" (automotive) or 17 mm (motorcycle) wrench nut, where applicable, makes oil filter removal quick and easy
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering surface for contaminant removal
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal while allowing easy on and off of filter
- Rolled threads provide extra protection against stripping
Since 1969 K&N Engineering has been designing, manufacturing, and enhancing High-Flow Air Filters for the automotive and motorcycle enthusiast interested in maximizing horsepower and acceleration. Since K&Ns humble beginnings they have designed and manufactured over 2,400 High-Flow Air Filters to fit most modern passenger vehicles and over 500 High-Flow Air Intake Systems to fit vehicles driven by enthusiast minded drivers. K&N not only has more applications than any other manufacturer of similar product, K&N invented the High-Flow category and the High-Flow Technology that supports it. K&N also makes thousands of racing and specialty type air filters and is the only air filter used at the Indianapolis 500 Race.