NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plug Kit (997.1 Turbo)
Designed to fit
- 2007 - 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo (997)
Note: Includes (6) NGK IFR6B Spark Plugs, recommend re-gapping to 0.028"
NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs provide superior ignitability and long service life.
Fine wire iridium tipped center electrode and fine wire platinum tipped ground electrode ensures slow wear rate providing stable idle, superior anti fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- Reach: 19mm (3/4")
- Hex Size: 5/8" (16mm)
- Terminal Type: Solid
- Overall Height: ISO
- Gap: .031" (0.8mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Torque Specs: Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft. Aluminum: 18-21.6 lb. ft.
- Brand: NGK
- Heat Range: 6
- Longevity: 100k Miles
- Features: Vibration Resistant Ground Electrode
About NGK Inc.
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist™. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.