Patrick Motorsports - Single Mass Lightweight Flywheel (996)
Designed to fit:
- 1999 - 2005 Porsche 911 Turbo / GT3 (996)
- 2006 - 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo / GT2 / GT3 (997)
This lightweight flywheel emulates that of the 2011 GT3 RS 4.0
With less rotational inertia, the engine is able to respond to throttle inputs quicker. Heel toe downshifting is made easier with less throttle required to match engine speed. Less moment of inertia helps the vehicle accelerate more quickly and decreases time required to shift as engine speed drops faster.
- SOLID - 240MM DIA
- 60-2 TOOTH TIMING FEATURES
- PRECISION MACHINED BILLET STEEL
- OPTIMIZED WEIGHT AT 8.3 LBS. REMOVES 22 LBS OF ROTATIONAL MASS. ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT DUAL-MASS FLYWHEEL WEIGHT = 30 lbs.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE RESPONSE & ACCELERATION.
- COMPUTER BALANCED IN-HOUSE
Conversion Kit Includes:
1) PILOT BEARING / FLYWHEEL BOLT (QTY: 9)
1) GUIDE TUBE FOR CLUTCH RELEASE BEARING / CLUTCH RELEASE BEARING (QTY: 1)
- 1) STARTER RING GEAR / BOLT (QTY: 9) - FLYWHEEL RING GEAR TO CLUTCH PRESSURE PLATE
About Patrick Motorsports
Since 1989 Patrick Motorsports has produced top level project cars, specialized reproduction parts and a complete line of exclusive conversion packages to enhance your Porsche’s driving performance.