Raceseng PolyTI - Titanium Shift Knob
Designed to Fit:
- 1999+ Porsche 911 (all models including 996, 997, 991, 992)
- 2006+ Porsche Cayman / Boxster (all models including 987, 981, 718)
PolyTi has the traditional teardrop form, while bringing an exotic titanium presence to your shifting experience. The spitfire finish exposes the beauty of pure titanium.
- PURE TITANIUM
- HAND POLISHED
- EXOTIC FINISH
- INTRICATE MACHINING DETAIL
- EXTREMELY UNIQUE AND RARE
- WEIGHT: 0.71lbs or 322grams
- HEIGHT: 3 1/2in - 88.9mm
- DIAMETER: 1 7/8in - 47.6mm
- COUNTERBORED: For Reverse Lockouts and Shift Boot Retainer
Raceseng makes Non-threaded (NTA) Adapters that will mount the shift knob on your shifter arm with OEM fit and finish. The adapters requires simple steps to install and allow you to adjust the shift gate engraving orientation with ease. These are included with your order when you shop with Flat 6 Motorsports.
The birth of Raceseng dates back to 2005 when a father and son were inspired to merge their combined design, engineering and manufacturing skills with their passion for racing. With a legacy of racing history dating back to 1957, the driving goal was to create a company that embodied their passion and knowledge to completely design, develop and manufacture a line of high performance automotive products. Ever since then, we have set out on a journey being well aware that its going to take many years of hard work to build out our vision!