RSS X-Pipe Center Exhaust (997 GT3)
Designed to fit
- 2006 - 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 / GT3 RS / GT3 RS 4.0
The RSS GT3 XPIPE CENTER EXHAUST (3rd Muffler/Resonator Delete). Intoxicating sound with an aggressive look. For Porsche GT3 & GT3RS.
- 3” Lower & 2” Upper 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Large 3 3/8” 304 Stainless Steel Angle Cut Dual Tailpipes Included (welded on)
- Ceramic Coated Satin Black
- Intoxicating Sound, Aggressive Motorsport Looks
- Weighs Only 8 lbs.
- All Hardware (clamps) Included
- Fits 997.1 GT3/GT3RS & 997.2 (2010+) GT3/GT3RS
- Handmade in Southern California, USA
About Road Sport Supply
RSS – Road Sport Supply is owned and operated by a passionate team of motorsport professionals focused on performance driven design, engineering and manufacturing. With over 28 years of experience in the performance aftermarket, RSS is uniquely structured to meet the fast paced schedules and demands of the enthusiast tuning and racing community. Stuttgart Performance is the in-house RSS Motorsport R&D Division. THey continue to play an important role in Southern California's trend-setting European car culture and lifestyle.
Unlike current trends of outsourcing and private label, RSS is a genuine manufacturer. They design, engineer, and create their products on premises using advanced technologies in 3D design, 3D scanning, stress analysis, rapid prototyping, CMM inspection, CNC machining, robotic automation, waterjet cutting, tube forming/bending, metal fabrication, metal testing,
and a variety of finishing techniques.
They've expanded to over 65,000 sq.ft. at their headquarters and factory in Costa Mesa, CA. They are proud to be manufacturing in the USA. With a primary focus and true love for Porsche automobiles, they produce some of the finest performance upgrades and motorsport components available.