Toyo - Proxes 1 (Max Performance Summer Tires)
- 245/40ZR18 (93Y) PX1 TL
- 265/40ZR18 (101Y) XL PX1 TL
- 295/35ZR18 (99Y) PX1 TL
- 255/35ZR19 (96Y) XL PX1 TL
- 255/40ZR19 (96Y) PX1 TL
- 285/35ZR19 (99Y) PX1 TL
- 295/30ZR19 (100Y) XL PX1 TL
- 305/30ZR19 (102Y) XL PX1 TL
Built for many of the most powerful cars in the world, this max performance summer tire is the flagship for our legendary Proxes line of high performance products. The Proxes 1 is also our most technologically advanced tire, developed with a focus on high-speed performance, cornering, and braking.
- Reduces tread deformation for better steering response and high-speed stability.
- Improves handling performance.
- Outside: Engineered for cornering performance.
- Inside: Engineered for braking performance.
UNIQUE TREAD COMPOUND AND DESIGN: REAR SIZES (285 AND WIDER)
- Improves cornering power.
- Improves vehicle balance.
- Obtains uniform contact pressure during cornering.
- Provides a wide water channel for better hydroplaning resistance.
INTERLOCKING TREAD BLOCKS
- Improves directional stability in straightaway driving.
- Provides stability during cornering with slanted groove closure.
SILENT WALL™ TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces pipe resonance, resulting in a quieter ride.
About Toyo Tires
SERVICE, STYLE, AND REALLY GREAT TIRES
Established in 1966, Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. represents the innovation, quality, performance, and excellent service that Toyo Tires has delivered worldwide for more than 70 years.
We offer a complete selection of premium replacement tires for nearly every make and model including light trucks, SUVs, high performance cars, and luxury vehicles, as well as commercial trucks. Many of these tires are built here in the United States at our state-of-the-art factory in Bartow County, Georgia.