Flat 6 Motorsports - Cold Air Intake Elbow Kit (997.1 Carrera / S)
Designed to Fit
- 1999 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera / C4S (996)
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera S (997.1)
The Flat 6 Motorsports Cold Air Intake Elbow Kit provides a premium look, simple design with proven performance gains! This simple bolt-on solution can be installed in minutes and will improve the power delivery and sound of your 911.
The kit was engineered with performance in mind but also provides a very clean OEM look that will improve the engine bay. The kit removes the frail rubber tube from the factory that uses a Helmholtz resonator, robbing your 911 of power and sound.
Top quality components are an absolute must for a Flat 6 Motorsports product. We use a premium 4-ply (5mm) thick silicone tube molded for a snug fit on the airbox outlet and throttle body. We provide a pair of black clamps that are specifically sized for each end of the elbow to ensure an air tight seal. Most importantly, the kit includes a billet aluminum precision machined block off cap which comes complete with an o-ring to secure the opening left when removing the factory rubber elbow. Our components are built to last and offer unrivaled quality.
Flat 6 Motorsports is finalizing development on our high-flow air filter. Our proprietary filter media that has had tremendous success with other Porsche applications will be available soon. For now, combine this Cold Air Intake Elbow Kit with a BMC F1 Air Filter for an optimal performance.
- Improves airflow to engine
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Premium Silicone Tube - reduces IAT and limits heat transfer
- Black clamps/hardware included and sized specific for each end of the the for a clean/OEM look
- Anodized and machined block off cap for precision o-ring seal
- Silicone Tube (Red or Black)
- 2X Black Clamps
- Aluminum Block Off Cap w/ O-Ring