Flat 6 Motorsports - ECU Tuning (Panamera Turbo)
Designed to Fit
- 2010 - 2013 Porsche Panamera Turbo
Flat 6 Motorsports has developed a custom calibration for the 970 Panamera Turbo. The goals of this calibration were to ensure reliability and make power without producing any torque spikes that could upset the PDK gearbox over time. With our Stage 1 tune which requires no other modifications, we achieved an increase in horsepower by 14% bringing the 2010 Panamera Turbo to about 570HP.
Our process is simple, you are provided a programmer tablet to read your factory Porsche ECU tuning and load our software calibration. You keep this programmer so that you can revert back to the factory map at any time. We also support tuning for basic bolt-on modifications including a BMC Air Filter, IPD Plenum, and common Exhaust Systems.
Please contact us if you any questions about the tuning process or specific set-up. Porsche Panamera tunes are available in Stage 1 (Stock) and Stage 2 (Light Modifications). It is not effective for us to remotely tune highly modified Porsche vehicles. We are happy to refer you to a local tuner for more complex tuning needs.
| Flywheel/Crankshaft Figures
- Engineered with over 15 years of experience in Porsche & European turbo tuning
- Extensively tested under various driving conditions and climate
- Optimized power delivery throughout the entire rev range
- Optimized throttle/turbo responsiveness
- Optimized for smooth throttle transitions
- Factory fail safes and systems are left in place
- Simple installation - flashed directly through the OBDII diagnostic port of your vehicle in about 15 minutes
- Revert back to factory map at anytime
Stage 2 Requires:
- High Flow Air Filter (aFe or BMC)
- IPD Plenum or Y-Pipe (IPD, Fabspeed, or Agency Power)
- Downpipes / Exhaust (Decatted or High Flow Cat Downpipe Required)
- Divert Valves
- Stage 2 will automatically cancel out any DTCs related to the catalyst (optional with no added charge)
Note - Writing to the ECU requires a current/stable supply of voltage. It is highly recommended that you use a professional grade battery tender during this procedure to prevent any damage to the ECU. We do offer a rental of a Midtronics PCS-550S for $100 which includes return postage.