Flat 6 Motorsports - High Flow Air Filter (Macan)
Designed to Fit
- 2015 - 2018 Porsche Macan S / GTS (will not fit 2019 Macan S)
- 2015 - 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo
- 2015+ Porsche Macan 2.0T (Base)
- 2015+ Porsche Macan S Diesel
Note - Available with Flat 6 Motorsports High Flow Carbon Fiber Intake Ducts or as the Flat 6 Motorsports High Flow Intake System.
The Flat 6 Motorsports High Flow Air Filters are designed to provide maximum flow by their superior design and detailed engineering. Aided by CFD analysis and flow testing, the filters have been designed to maximize surface area, flow material, and efficiency to ensure maximum power with effective filtration. A simple drop-in solution for increased turbo response and more power!
- Significant Flow Rate Enhancement
- Dyno verified 10whp on the Macan Turbo (paired w/ High Flow Carbon Fiber Intake Ducts)
- 1/4 mile verified improvement of .271 sec and 4.34 mph higher trap speed
- Improved Turbo and Throttle Response
- Tested below 1 micron to ANSI/ASHRAE Standard
- Nano-Fiber Dry Media Filtration
- Simple Drop-In Design
- Easy to Service
- Made in the USA
After studying and analyzing this design, we used CFD analysis to optimize the design of the new air filter media. Advanced simulation software showed that a bell-horn like design would both maximize filter surface area and most optimally distribute air around the filter which provides 360 degrees of material compared to just 180 degrees on the OEM filter. This design creates high-pressure on the outside of the filter while minimizing pressure drop inside the filter, causing an increase in stable high velocity air that leads to the turbocharger.
We leveraged a world-class supplier who's industry leading proprietary filter utilizes a dry synthetic multi-layer material. The dry fiber technology enables maximum airflow with minimal pressure drop and efficient filtration.
Installation is simple, making any able body the right fit for this DIY job. All that is required is simply removing 4 screws from the OEM airbox top, removing the OEM filter and replacing it with the Flat 6 Motorsports High Flow Filter, then bolt down the ducts to the OEM airbox. This job can be done in 15 minutes with a T-30 or T-25 torx bit. Detailed installation instructions are included with every order. Click here for the 2.0L base or Diesel S instructions.