FVD Brombacher Primary Muffler Bypass (Panamera Turbo)
Designed to fit
- 2010+ Porsche Panamera Turbo / Turbo S
Product DetailsBROMBACHER Panamera® Turbo primary muffler bypass
- 12 crank hp & + 10 crank torque.
- 2.5" tubing (63.5mm) straight through design for maximum power*.
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304.
- Deeper tonal quality which enhances 4.8 L Turbo Porsche® sound.**
- No ECU (software) programming necessary.
- Will work with OEM exhaust components.
- Made in Germany.
* We decided on a straight pipe design as we found that “X pipe” designs robbed the Panamera® Turbo of power. “X pipe” designs are fine for race cars that are running cat bypass and essentially muffler bypass set ups as they produce back pressure for power. But when you add an “X pipe” to the Panamera Turbo, which has plenty of backpressure from the 600 cell cats and mufflers you find that power is robbed.
** A primary sport muffler bypass on a Panamera® Turbo will only change the tonal quality not the volume. So our sport muffler will make the Panamera® Turbo sound deeper, not louder. To increase the volume we recommend changing the catalytics.
FVD is proud to introduce our newest line of Brombacher exhaust systems. They have been meticulously engineered for the discerning Porsche® owner and offer unmatched performance, unparalleled quality, and incredible value. The entire “Brombacher” line of exhausts manufactured by M&M Exhaust, GmbH in Germany and has been tested comprehensively for flow rate characteristics, thermal stress, resistance to cracking, and longevity. To further ensure quality, all of our exhaust systems meet the standards of the German independent testing agency TÜV; whose quality standards are among some of the strictest in the world.
Brombacher mufflers dampen and eliminate unwanted frequencies and ensure negative resonance or “drone” is not experienced in the cabin. The end result is a strong, linear, firing-order dominated authentic Porsche® sound. In addition, Brombacher exhausts systems are available for ultimate performance full titanium. Our titanium systems are nearly 40% lighter than stainless steel and are available for late model, water-cooled applications. Each of our exhausts have been extensively tested on both a chassis and engine dyno as well as logged thousands of miles on both the street and at the track. All this research, development and testing ensures maximum horsepower gains throughout a broad power band; all while maintaining reasonable sound levels for the street and provide a distinct, sporty exhaust note that is purely Porsche®.
About FVD Brombacher
FVD was founded in 1983. After many years in the Porsche industry they are produce and stock Porsche racing parts, replacement parts, and accessories backed by certified Porsche mechanics! The top tuner in Germany and the top tuner in Florida have teamed up to give customers outstanding customer service on their high-end race oriented parts.