CSF Radiators - High-Performance Intercooler System (992 Turbo)
Designed to fit:
- 2020 - Present Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (992)
CSF Cooling have over 50 years experience of designing and producing high quality, high performance cooling solutions for road and track. CSF manufactures the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry by using innovative tube and fin technologies with industry leading testing methods to maximize airflow and heat dissipation. These techniques allow CSF to stay ahead of the pack when it comes to radiator and intercooling technology.
- Eliminates heat soak and lowers intake air temperatures (IATs) for maximum performance in race conditions.
- Formula-1 performance grade core by PWR (2-row core featuring rolled tubes w/ inner fins).
- CNC machined billet end tanks with integrated machined y-pipe connection to throttle body.
- 100% TIG welded vs OEM style gasket and crimped plastic end tanks for maximum durability in high boost applications.
- True plug and play "drop-in fit" for easy installation
- R&D and performance testing by industry leading Porsche tuning company M Engineering.
- Made in the USA at PWR North America.
- Over 50 years in business
- ISO 9001 Certified – True manufacture
- Over 150,000 radiators and condensers in stock over North America
- Over 650,000 unit sold annually with manufacturing and warehousing capacity for 1 million units.