Flat 6 Motorsports - Water Methanol Injection Kit (992)
Designed to fit:
- 2020 - Present Porsche 911 (all 992 models)
Water/Meth Injection is a popular addition to any turbocharged build. With years of experience, Flat 6 Motorsports designed and developed a complete turnkey solution for the 992 generation 911. Whether you have a Carrera or Turbo, our kit will be set-up to add power. With custom tuning, you can add 60-80whp utilizing water/meth injection.
We leverage Snow Performance's decades of product leadership in the space with a kit developed from their systems. This dual nozzle kit will ensure proper injection and atomization to aid in effective octane enhancement and lower IATs. Water/Meth can increase effective octane content by 25 points and make more power efficiently with a cooler running motor.
Our kit includes everything required for an OEM-level of integration. The digital controller can be fitted to the Chrono clock area with the provided SnowChrono mount and provides real time boost pressure reading, flow rate and programmable buttons. The system can be configured to only inject at certain boost pressures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- More Power
- Lower IATs
- Additional Fueling and Octane Boost Effect
- Made in the USA
- 2 Gallon Race Tank w/ Build-In Pump Mount
- VC-50 Controller w/ SnowChrono Mount for OEM Integration
- 300 PSI UHO Extreme Environment Pump
- All Stainless Steel Braided Lines
- All Fittings, Mounting Hardware and Model-Specific Sized Nozzles
- Extended Wiring w/ OEM Style Connectors
- Check Valve
- Install Guide