FVD Brombacher Sport Muffler System - Valved Version (Cayman / Boxster 718)
The FVD Brombacher Valved Mufflers are the perfect compromise for you and your loved ones. Rich, deep race car tones with the exhaust valve open and soft subtle, nearly stock sounds with it closed.
The FVD Brombacher Export Version Muffler with Valves offers the very best sound and performance without compromise. This sport muffler is also based upon the past success of our “Sound Version” mufflers for the Boxster’s and Cayman’s. It is a German Export Version intended for cars outside of Germany that enjoy less strict decibel requirements. Our entire “Brombacher” line of exhausts is manufactured to our specifications by M&M Exhaust, GmbH in Germany. This valved muffler has been designed using principles from the M&M turbo line of mufflers and is uniquely made with double perforated sound absorption tubes based on the Halbgegenstromprinzip (half counter current principle). The acoustic silencer absorption tubes are made in a trapezoidal pattern and are perforated with varying diameters, which isolate and dampen the unwanted frequencies that create drone. These perforated tubes present much less flow restriction than traditional baffle plates at higher gas velocities, and consequently translates into larger horsepower and torque gains throughout the entire rev range.
- + 17 Hp & + 13 Tq Gain
- 2 x 3.5"(90 mm) Round Tips
- Thermal insulation on piping to keep suspension components cool. Withstands up to 2,012 degrees Fahrenheit (1,100 degrees Celsius)
- Lower Deeper Tones than the factory exhaust with far more whistling and gurgling / crackling off throttle
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304
- No Drone in the cabin
- “Aero Quip” style motorsport muffler connections to ensure a leak free exhaust
- Does NOT interfere with emissions and will NOT trigger the check engine light
- ECU programming (software) is NOT NECESSARY
About FVD Brombacher
FVD was founded in 1983. After many years in the Porsche industry they are produce and stock Porsche racing parts, replacement parts, and accessories backed by certified Porsche mechanics! The top tuner in Germany and the top tuner in Florida have teamed up to give customers outstanding customer service on their high-end race oriented parts.