Flat 6 Motorsports - Wheel Spacer Kit with Bolts 7mm/15mm (Boxster / Cayman 987, 996, 997, 981, 991, Panamera)
Designed to Fit
- 1999 -2019 Present Porsche 911 (includes all variants except 991 GT3)
- 1997 - 2016 Porsche Boxster (includes all variants)
- 2006 - 2016 Porsche Cayman (includes all variants)
- 2010 - Present Porsche Panamera (includes all variants)
- 2020 - Present Porsche Taycan (includes all variants)
Note - does not fit 5 spline; for 2017+ please confirm front hub is 3 spline by removing wheel hub caps, does not fit Macan, Macan kit available here. If you are looking for different sizes, we offer a wide range of H&R spacers.
The Flat 6 Motorsports aftermarket wheel spacer kit is a complete bolt-on solution for anyone looking to improve the look and handling feel of their 911, Cayman/Boxster, or Panamera. No longer do you need to have your wheels and tires tucked under the wheel wells keeping your Porsche looking dainty. Our spacers add front and rear track to your Porsche vehicle improving handling and adding a beefier and more aggressive look.
We tested several combinations to come up with the optimal size spacer kit for all 911s and Cayman/Boxsters using any OEM wheel (or aftermarket with OEM offset specs) regardless of suspension set-up.
Each wheel spacer kit comes complete with 7mm spacers for the front wheels, 15mm spacers for the rear wheels, and 20 extended bolts sized to fit the additional length of the spacer to provide a secure fit to the hub. Our spacer kits are CNC machined from high-strength aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum. They are precisely made to be hubcentric, allowing for perfect fitment and vibration free driving. They are hard anodized in black or silver providing a durable finish and stealth look. Our extended bolts are also black to mirror the OEM look.
- Improved wider-stance styling and handling
- Easy install
- Complete solution out of the box
- Made from aircraft-grade 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Hard anodized in black or silver
- 35CrMo grade 10.9 steel extended lug bolts
- 2X 7MM Spacers (Front)
- 2X 15MM Spacers (Rear)
- 20 Black Extended Wheel Bolts
- Free Wheel Guide Bolt ($16 Value)
- Center Bore: 71.6mm
- Thread Type: 14x1.5
- Bolt Pattern: 5/130
The Wheel Spacer Kit is 100% bolt-on and installation can occur in about 5 minutes per wheel at any skill level. You can even use the OEM tire change kit with wheel bolt wrench & scissor jack. For efficiency, use a 19mm socket with a ratchet and a floor jack.