M-Engineering - PDK2 Calibration (992 Turbo)
Designed to Fit
- 2020+ Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (992)
M-Engineering is the first to market again for the 992 platform presenting their new suite of calibrations for the PDK2 gearbox!
With the Porsche 992 Turbo and Turbo S platform reaching new heights in torque and power levels, it has become clear that PDK flashing is required to go even further to prevent clutch slippage and hold more power down.
PDK2 Tuning Includes:
- Improved and optimized paddle to shift times
- Adjusted clutch pressures and higher max clutch clamping forces to hold more torque
- Changes to virtual gears
- Improved times at the track and drag strip.
- Higher Launch RPMs if requested
- For those with bigger turbos, we will also add higher auto-shift RPMs.
**PDK2 Tuning is only available for cars equipped with M-Tuner. It is not compatible with other ECU tunes**
*The PDK module must be removed from the vehicle and sent to M-Engineering for flashing. It is located under the carpet on the rear shelf behind the driver's seat.*
We are a group of automotive enthusiasts who push the envelope of stock ecu advancements in modern automotive supercars. M-Engineering was started with a goal of providing a much needed service to the aftermarket industry. We strive to make sure that we are on the leading edge of development and calibration. No matter the platform, we are here to help with reverse engineering, hardware design, software design or calibration. We can do it all. Contact us and let us know how we can help you!