Numeric Racing Performance Shifter Cables (987 Cayman / Boxster)
Designed to Fit
- 2005 - 2012 Porsche Boxster / Boxster S (6-Speed)
- 2006 - 2012 Porsche Cayman / Cayman S (6-Speed)
Numeric Racing’s main goal was to build a longer lasting stronger cable to withstand all driving types and the best part is we succeeded!
It’s a well-known fact that OEM shifter cables will break at some point in time. The question remains, when? For general maintenance, it is recommended to replace the OEM shifter cables with a new set to prevent this unfriendly occurrence.
Numeric Racing’s Performance Shifter Cables include a wider diameter cable, aluminum rod ends and stainless steel mounting connectors. This assembly greatly improves the overall strength, performance, and durability of the cables. This results in a significant enhancement throughout gear engagement and cable longevity. Most importantly, Numeric Racing Shifter Cables are designed to completely eliminate the excess movement found to be the known culprit of cable breaks.
- INCREASED CABLE DIAMETER TO ELIMINATE BREAKING
- STAINLESS STEEL MOUNTING CONNECTORS
- INCREASED STRENGTH & DURABILITY
- ENHANCED SHIFT CONNECTION
- PRECISE ENGAGEMENT
- ALUMINUM ROD ENDS
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION RESULTING IN NO PLAY
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- PLEASE NOTE* THE BULKHEAD CABLE WRENCH IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR INSTALLATION
About Numeric Racing
Since 2012, Numeric Racing has been redefining Porsche products for on and off the track! Currently Numeric Racing products are being marketed and sold throughout the world. Numeric Racing is building a great reputation in the industry for offering High Quality Performance Parts!