ENTER TO WIN!
Flat 6 Motorsports is providing a free Porsche Experience Trip! Enjoy a 3 day/2 night all-inclusive trip to the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, GA. You'll enjoy a behind the scenes look, driving the Porsche of your dreams, airfare, lodging and fine dinning. Flat 6 Motorsports is a team of Porsche enthusiasts who serves thousands of clients with personalized performance service. We're excited to provide this opportunity to a lucky Porsche fan!
- You Must Be a U.S. Resident 18 Years or Older
- 1 Entry Per Household
- No Purchase Necessary
- Purchase $500 or More From Flat6.com before 9/30/22 and Receive 5 Free Entries
FLAT 6 MOTORSPORTS
We're Here To Support
Flat 6 Motorsports was established to help Porsche owners find and access aftermarket parts effectively by offering a customer-focused experience. Our vision is to create the widest assortment of high-quality aftermarket parts available to late model Porsche owners complemented with our in-depth product expertise and experience. We have owned, modified, and tracked various Porsche's since 2008.
Make sure to check out our selection of over 7500 parts from 85+ of the top vendors around the globe!
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal / Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility Flat 6 Motorsports Porsche Experience Giveaway (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and other United States territories and possessions. Employees of Flat 6 Motorsports and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor The Contest is sponsored by Flat 6 Motorsports, located at 4260 Church St STE 1300, Sanford, Florida 32771.
3. Agreement to Official Rules Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period The Contest begins on August 4, 2022 at 12:01am EST and ends on September 30, 2022 at 11:59:59 EST (the "Contest Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods: Online
5. How to Enter During the Entry Period, visit the Sweepstakes registration page located on Sponsor’s website at flat6.com and follow the instructions to electronically complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form. You will be asked to provide basic contact information, including your name, street address phone number, and email address. (NOTE: You must complete all required fields of the entry form with information that is valid on the date of the drawing to be eligible). LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD. No third party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
6. Prize Drawing Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period taking place on or about October 15th, 2022 at Sponsor’s principal place of business. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If there is a dispute about the identity of an entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with Sweepstakes rules, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing. Winner will be notified by email. Inability of Sponsor to contact winner by email within seventy two (72) hours after selection, may result in disqualification of winner and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing at Sponsor’s discretion.
7. Winner Notification The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. Each potential Grand and First Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
8. Prizes One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, which consists of: Round-trip, coach class airfare for two (2) from contestants regional Airport to Atlanta International Airport; ground transportation from arrival airport to hotel; one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for 3 days (2) nights at the Kimpton Overland Hotel; one (1) Porsche Driving Experience ticket to drive the Porsche of choice; one (1) Food Credit ($400 value) for Restaurant 356. Selection of airline, event selections, seat locations, and other travel and event arrangements are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Tickets to a particular event are not guaranteed. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner will be required to provide a valid credit card to hotel to cover incidentals which are not included in Grand Prize package. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. [A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minor must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian.] Winner and travel guest must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (i.e. valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Winner understands there are inherent risks involved in travel and these risks may be present before, during, and after the trip. Winner agrees to accept the Grand Prize “as is” and entrants hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor Administrator is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee relative to the Grand Prize, including warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier. Additional terms and conditions may apply to airline, hotel, or event suppliers for which Sponsor and Administrator shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any cancellations, losses or damages. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $6,000, depending on fluctuations in airfare, accommodations, and event availability at time of booking the trip. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Grand Prize will not be awarded. All travel must take place before 9/30/2023 or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes. Winner must provide Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer identification number before prize will be awarded. [A Form 1099 will be issued to Grand Prize winner.]
9. General Conditions In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering this Sweepstakes, you promise to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Sponsor will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.