Cantrell Motorsports Bolt-in Roll Bar Porsche (992)
Designed to Fit
- 2018 - Present Porsche 911 (992)
We’re proud to offer the strongest, safest, best designed 992 bolt in roll bar on the market. We design all of our bars with safety as the first concern. Racing roll cage inspired, blending design lines and optimizing space. Safety, performance, function and style. Don’t fall for the less expensive bars on the market. They don’t match our well thought out design and construction. Be conscious of bolt-in roll bar diameter and thickness and what is considered safe for a vehicle that weighs over 3000 pounds.
This new bolt-in roll bar is tailored specifically for the Porsche 992 product line, and includes design cues from the GT2 Clubsport and 718 Clubsport. The new 992 roll bar uses a new innovative one piece design that is lighter than the bar designed for the 991 with the same strength characteristics. New design also features reduced installation time with minimal modifications with the added benefit of no loss of seat travel.
We designed our rear points to mount to vehicle shock towers, not the rear seat belt mounts like other brands! When a bolt-in bar is mounted to seat belt mounts, under an impact or roll over situation, your safety is greatly sacrificed due to the tendency to sheer off the mount point. Safety is our number one concern which has led us to mounting to the shock towers. Purchase this Cantrell roll bar online.
- Fits 992 models including, GT3, Turbo, and Carrera
- Cad profiled so every roll bar is an exact fit and identical in every way.
- One piece design with 2 separate rear mounting feet.
- Only weighs 41 lbs.
- 1.75″ X .095 4130 Chromoly roll bar main hoop.
- 1.50″4130 Chromoly diagonal and rear stays (same strength, less weight).
- Refreshing, innovative new symmetrical design. Design cues from 718 Clubsport and GT2 Clubsport.
- Follows interior contour perfectly.
- Great rear view visibility.
- Easier access to rear seat area and rear window.
- Laser cut mounting plates.
- Journeyman Tig welded.
- A true bolt in roll bar. Not just a harness bar which provides no safety features. It’s more than just a place to mount your belts!
- Minimal interior modifications (Far shorter install time. Side panels do not need to be modified like 991 bar.)
- More room for seat travel. Works with comfort seats or carbon buckets as well as aftermarket seats.
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions.
- We highly recommend installation is done by an authorized installation shop.
- Our Standard powder coat color is T002-BK08 Matte Black #27038 20% Gloss powder coat included. Refer to Color chart next row.
- Your roll bar can be professionally painted any color for an additional charge. Contact us for a quote.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
- Custom powder coat color there is an additional $300 charge.
We highly recommend that CMS bolt in roll bars be installed by shops that have experience installing roll bars. We can most likely direct you to a installation shop in your area.
The harness bar is located closer to the back of the seats as compared to others because that is what the major racing harness manufacturers want to see. They want no more than 8" between the shoulder harness mount and the back of the seat.
Shoulder belts must run from the shoulders horizontally or down, at no more than a 20° angle. In cases where the shoulder belts must be routed down to the chassis floor, support by a roll cage bar or harness guide at the appropriate height is essential to establish the horizontal shoulder strap routing off the shoulder/HANS®. Most racing seats are not designed and tested to carry shoulder belt crash loads from downward installation. Severe injury or death could result. A 45° downward shoulder belt installation is possible with seats that SCHROTH has positively tested to take a load measured during a 50 kph [31 mph] and 28 G impact with a 75 kg (175 lb) dummy. WARNING: 45° downward shoulder belt installation is not recommended with HANS®. For the best restraint of the occupant’s upper torso, ideal anchor points should not be further back than 200 mm [8”] from back of user’s seat.
About Cantrell Motorsports
At Cantrell Motorsports we understand that each vehicle we service is as unique as the owners who drive them. Cantrell Motorsports has adapted to the changing needs of both, offering scheduled factory maintenance, engine and transmission repairs and rebuilds, facilitation of warranty repairs, suspension, alignments and tire work.
Additionally, we offer a wide array of world class performance & safety accessories which we design and build on site in our fabrication department. Our products are designed to be utilized both on the street and the race track. Visit our online store to view and purchase any of our products.
Cantrell Motorsports has built a team to be proud of who demonstrate proven experience, trust and dedication which are attributes that set our team apart! We give you timely updates and our repairs are correct the first time. Exceeding our customer expectations is our promise.