Cobb Tuning Access Port V3 (718)
Designed to fit
- 2017+ Porsche Boxster / S / GTS
- 2017+ Porsche Cayman / S / GTS
Note - OBD II port flashing is now supported.
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations.
The v2.00 OTS Map revisions offer substantial improvements that benefit all facets of driving a Porsche 718 2.5L S Boxster/Cayman, and many of the improvements will be applicable to other 718 models in the future
- Heat Management – At increased power levels and aggressive driving, the 718 has issues with managing heat. Our engineering team uncovered some factory tables that are unused in the stock tune. These new tables give us more control over the cooling system on the car, allowing the Accessport to make more power while managing heat efficiently. The same table discovery also provided access to safety modes that can actively protect the engine in the event that excessive heat is experienced in extreme scenarios.
- Power and Control – Not only do the latest map revisions make more power, but they also do so more smoothly and consistently. Discovering and understanding new tables related to turbo and torque management along with a fundamental change in fuel injection characteristics greatly improved the overall power curve. As seen in the graphs above, torque peaks almost instantly and holds steady throughout the rpm range while also producing large horsepower gains under the curve all the way to redline.
- High Load Transmission Smoothness – The engine and transmission are connected both literally and figuratively. Changes in engine management have an impact on transmission behavior even when no direct PDK adjustments are made. More precise airflow control in the latest maps proves that point as the cars now shift more smoothly and consistently in high load conditions. Ensuring that the car is predictable and responsive when pushed to its limits at the track.
- Comes pre-loaded with Stage 1 map
- Everything required is included for simple installation
- Easy to follow on-screen prompts help you identify your vehicle and available maps
- Revert your ECU back to the way it was pre-software with the AccessPort
- Read and clear OBD II to help diagnose issues
- Store 50+ maps from COBBs vast OTS map database, or your favorite Cobb Protuner and quickly switch between them for any need
- The AccessPort doubles as a multifunction gauge to monitor boost or any other live information directly from the ECU
- Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of your engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours
- Measure vehicle performance parameters such as 0-60 time, 60 foot, 1/4 mile ET's, and trap speeds, and digital dyno
Simple Installation / Uninstall: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps. Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours
Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport.
- Stage1 91 Peak: +9.30% HP, +4.29% TQ
- Stage1 91 Max: +11.26% HP, +11.21% TQ
- Stage1 93 Peak: +14.95% HP, +7.59% TQ
- Stage1 93 Max: +15.99% HP, +16.19% TQ
718 S Gains:
- Stage1 91 Peak: +4.10% HP, +12.01% TQ
- Stage1 91 Max: +24.36% HP, +23.88% TQ
- Stage1 93 Peak: +5.26% HP, +13.17% TQ
- Stage1 93 Max: +29.88% HP, +28.86% TQ
718 GTS Gains:
- Stage1 91 Peak: +9.35% HP, +7.39% TQ
- Stage1 91 Max: +18.45% HP, +18.42% TQ
- Stage1 93 Peak: +13.05% HP, +10.64% TQ
- Stage1 93 Max: +20.58% HP, +20.73% TQ
V2.00 Cayman/Boxster S Dyno Results:
COBB Tuning is an automotive engineering company dedicated to developing solutions that improve vehicle performance and the driving experience. COBB Tuning approaches design by taking the entire vehicle-platform into account as a complete system. Their ultra-high-quality products and services are professionally engineered, thoroughly tested and backed by industry leading customer service to ensure that they meet our objectives and exceed customer expectations.
Originally founded in Rockwall TX by Trey COBB in 1999, COBB Tuning is now headquartered in Austin TX with premier tuning and service facilities in Plano TX, Portland OR and Fountain Valley CA, which offer a wide range of services including; project car consultation and building, vehicle modifications, dyno tuning, general maintenance and repair.
From their initial Subaru focus, COBB Tuning has expanded its product offerings to BMW, Ford, Mazda, Porsche , Mitsubishi, Nissan and Volkswagen specializing in engine management electronics, intake tract components, turbocharged exhaust systems, turbo kits, drivetrain components and suspension components.
Cobb Tuning is a one-stop firm with an enviable set of qualified skills and the exceptional ability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and service our own products under one roof. Whether it’s their state-of-the-art Accessport ECU programmer, exceptional bolt-on performance products, a professional tune, or consulting with build specialists on projects, COBB Tuning has the experience, skill and attitude to meet your specific needs.