EBC Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads (991 Turbo & GT3)
Designed to fit:
- 2014 - 2016 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.1 Front, Non-PCCB)
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.2 Front, Non-PCCB)
- 2014 - 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 / GT3RS (991.1 Front, Non-PCCB)
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 / GT3RS (991.2 Front, Non-PCCB)
High friction formula improves brake effect 30-40%.
- Brake pads for Street, Drift & Trackday racing
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use.
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal.
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade. They also suitable and the fastest brake pads for Trackday & Drift racing.
EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads.
When Yellowstuff see some heat (which is not tested for in the ECE R 90 brake safety regulations) they really show their pedigree. On Japanese cars built with lower friction FF rated pads these deliver a full grade higher stopping and on German cars built with GG these are about the only aftermarket pads that will match or beat the pretty good German OE spec pads and that takes some doing.
With a worldwide work force of over 400 people, EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed leader in the brake market, proud of it’s customers, it’s products, it’s success and its people. EBC Brakes produce the largest range of brake pads and brake discs in the world, with over 5000 part numbers for every type of moving vehicle. EBC Brakes are made in one of its two specialist factories in the UK and USA. The majority of EBC brake discs or brake rotors are also made in the UK.
With modern trends towards cheap imported brake pads and brake rotors, EBC Brakes leads the world in its technology, quality control, product performance and customer service. Our product range includes brake pads for cars, trucks and SUV, brake rotors (brake discs) for every rolling vehicle on the planet and even brake pads for wind farms, brake pads for military applications such as the Humvee, various armoured cars and even tanks, railway brake products and all kinds of industrial vehicle brakes.
Types of brake pads manufactured include aramid brake pads, sintered brakes, ceramic brake pads and carbon long life brake pads. The EBC Brake rotor brake disc range includes cast iron brake rotors or brake discs for automobiles, stainless steel brake rotors for motorcycles, mountain bike brake pads and mountain bike brake rotors and ATV brake pads and rotors.
Over the years the brake market has seen many changes and many brands come and go. We have also seen many so called “Famous Names” resort to Branding products and having them made by licensees in emerging market locations. EBC has strongly pursued its philosophy that brake pads and rotors are safety products, and are best hand crafted to maximum focus on high quality rather than price savings and are designed and researched on an on-going basis in our own facilities rather than turning a high safety product into a commodity marketed price point product. We firmly believe that saving a few pennies on brake pads and brake rotors is false economy.