Elephant Racing Bump Steer Kit - 996 911
Designed to fit:
- 1999 - 2004 Porsche Carrera (All 996 variants)
Correct the geometry for lowered cars with bump steer adjustment and an angled head on this machined aluminum outer tie-rod.
Elephant Racing solves this problem by angling the head to move the stud back towards the center of its range of articulation at static ride height.
- Bump steer adjustable – The built in bump steer adjustment lets you dial in a minimal bump steer curve.
- Angled head – Lower the car and the tie rods angle down. This shifts the ball stud from its center and limits the available range of articulation.
- Fully weather sealed – Proper boot at the ball stud to keep water and contaminant out for extended life.
About Elephant Racing
Suspension Science, Made Easy
Elephant Racing is the established global leader in design and manufacture of performance suspension products for Porsche cars.
Silicon Valley is the new center of automotive technology, electric, and autonomous cars. Elephant Racing is the Silicon Valley approach applied to automotive suspension products. Our business model is built around web enablement, sophisticated engineering tools, and the development of advanced automotive suspension technology
ER's 10,000 sqft R&D facility is located in Santa Clara, California USA. It is fully equipped with 3D CAD, testing, simulation and modeling tools, complete auto shop, and machine tools for development and prototyping. Building on our base of performance Porsche suspension technology, our areas of development focus include the following:
- Interactive and semi-active suspension control
- Advanced damper technology
- Automotive Suspension Mechatronics
- Web enablement and Web tools
They hold patent in the category of suspension bushing design and are pursuing further patents in damper and semi-active suspension control technology.
Founded in 2002, their innovation, continuously expanding product line, dedication to customer service, and global distribution has made Elephant Racing the leader in performance suspension for Porsche cars.