Elephant Racing Coilover Sleeve Conversion Kit - Front (991 Carrera)
Designed to Fit
- 2013+ Porsche 991 Carrera (Base / S / GTS)
Conversion kits provide a cost-effect way to convert to a full height adjustable coilover setup while retaining your existing non-threaded OEM PASM or Standard struts and shocks. Our no-weld kit converts to a full adjustable height coilover setup.
Level 1 – Street performance, canyon carver
Level 2 – Autocross, Drivers Education
Level 3 – Track
Coilover kit contents:
- Seat Bearing Kit – Prevents spring wind-up allowing ease-of-steering.
- Main Spring – The finest springs available, Hypercoil. Choose from a broad selection of rates, here are a few popular choices:
- Threaded Sleeve – Provides height adjustability. Compact design fits 2.25 inch springs for superior tire clearance.
- Lower Perch – Easy height adjustment and corner balancing. Clamp-type is secure and kind to threads.
- Sleeve Base – Bolts on and positions threaded sleeve, no welding required.
- Helper Spring / Dividers – Prevents Main Spring from coming off perches at full suspension droop. Fully compressed in normal operation. Divider ensures Main Spring and Helper Spring remain properly seated
About Elephant Racing
Suspension Science, Made Easy
Elephant Racing is the established global leader in design and manufacture of performance suspension products for Porsche cars.
Silicon Valley is the new center of automotive technology, electric, and autonomous cars. Elephant Racing is the Silicon Valley approach applied to automotive suspension products. Our business model is built around web enablement, sophisticated engineering tools, and the development of advanced automotive suspension technology
ER's 10,000 sqft R&D facility is located in Santa Clara, California USA. It is fully equipped with 3D CAD, testing, simulation and modeling tools, complete auto shop, and machine tools for development and prototyping. Building on our base of performance Porsche suspension technology, our areas of development focus include the following:
- Interactive and semi-active suspension control
- Advanced damper technology
- Automotive Suspension Mechatronics
- Web enablement and Web tools
They hold patent in the category of suspension bushing design and are pursuing further patents in damper and semi-active suspension control technology.
Founded in 2002, their innovation, continuously expanding product line, dedication to customer service, and global distribution has made Elephant Racing the leader in performance suspension for Porsche cars.