Fabspeed Resonator Delete Intermediate X-Pipe (Macan)
Designed to Fit:
- 2015 - Present Porsche Macan S / GTS / Turbo (All V6 variants including 95B.1, 95B.2 and 95B.3)
Note - this mid-pipe is designed to work with axle-back systems. Cutting is required if using the OEM mufflers.
Get a more exotic tone from your Macan with our Resonator Delete Intermediate X-Pipe. Our midpipe features a handcrafted double X-Pipe to aid exhaust scavenging for power and smooth out the tone for a more refined sports car sound.
Get a mild volume increase with a smoother more exotic tone. Pops and gurgles on shifts and throttle lifts are more pronounced. This midpipe pairs well with our Slip-On Sport exhaust system for a louder and more exotic tone due to the dual X-Pipe.
- Double X-Pipe design for improved sports car sound and power
- Constructed from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Designed from 3D scans of the Macan factory exhaust so we can achieve perfect OEM fitment
- This cat-back system is emissions legal in all 50 states and the rest of the world (ROW)
- No Check Engine Light guaranteed
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Backed by Fabspeed's Limited Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Bolt-On Installation - Minor cutting required at factory exhaust break point to install the Fabspeed product (Reference Dimple Locations on OEM)
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.