Fabspeed Valvetronic X-Pipe Cat-Back Exhaust System (718 GT4 RS)
Designed to Fit:
- 2022+ Porsche Cayman GT4 RS
Transform your GT4 RS’s exhaust note. Our X-pipe design gives the GT4 RS the same high pitched wail as the GT3 and it’s totally plug-and-play with the factory exhaust valve system so you can quiet down the exhaust using the factory PSE button.
Fabspeed's design process started with 3D scanning the entire OEM exhaust system using our CREAFORM 700 Handscan so that we could make a complete Solidworks 3D model of the exhaust. Fabspeed then designed the exhaust and fixtures using that model so that the exhaust fit perfectly to OEM standards. After multiple revisions for sound and dyno testing Fabspeed decided to use our signature cast X-Pipe to tie the two cylinder banks together for exhaust scavenging and to defeat resonance. They also went to great lengths to eliminate drone on this exhaust, utilizing helmholtz resonator technology to cancel out unwanted frequencies that “drone.”
Wondering why your GT4 RS doesn’t have the same high pitched scream of the GT3? Fabspeed's Valvetronic X-Pipe is the solution! Fabspeed's X-pipe design merges the two exhaust banks for an intoxicating 9000 RPM symphony. Even though this system will net you a significant increase in volume over stock, the valved design allows you to control the volume with the factory PSE (Porsche Sport Exhaust) button, quieting the exhaust note for a drone free driving experience.
Comparing Fabspeed's development car equipped with the Fabspeed Over Axle Link Pipes, their Vavletronic X-Pipe added 6 WHP at 8100 RPM and 9 ft/lbs of TQ at 3500 RPM.
- Fits all Porsche 718 GT4 RS 2022+ Models (Except EU Models)
- Dyno proven power gains of 6 WHP and 9 ft/lbs of TQ
- Saves 3 lbs / 1.4KGs compared to the factory system
- Completely retains PSE valved exhaust functionality
- Uses aerospace quality Helical Limited exhaust valves imported from the U.K.
- Helmholtz resonator technology eliminates drone
- Incorporates our signature cast X-pipe for superior flow and exhaust scavenging
- This cat-back system is emissions legal in all 50 states and the rest of the world (ROW)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using an Ametek Handyscan 700
- No Check Engine Light guaranteed
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.