Fabspeed Valvetronic X-Pipe Exhaust System (718 GT4)
Designed to Fit:
- 2020+ Porsche Cayman GT4
- 2020+ Porsche Cayman GTS / Boxster GTS / Boxster Spyder (4.0L Only)
The Fabspeed Valvetronic X-Pipe Exhaust System for the 718 4.0L cars wakes up the sleepy Porsche PSE exhaust and gives them a truly exotic sports car sound all while retaining the functionality of PSE (Porsche Sport Exhaust).
The design process started with 3D scanning the entire exhaust system using our CREAFORM 700 Handscan so that we could make a complete Solidworks 3D model of the X-pipe exhaust system. Fabspeed then designed the exhaust and fixtures using that model so that the exhaust fit perfectly to OEM standards. After multiple revisions for sound and dyno testing they settled on using a CAD flow engineered investment cast X-Pipe and 2.5" 63.5 mm tubing for the most power and exotic sports car sound. The CAD flow modeled X-pipe is an exclusive Fabspeed part that gives a smooth high pitched exotic sound and flows much better than a X-Pipe handmade from U bends cut and welded together. The exhaust valves we use are made by Helical Limited in the United Kingdom. These ISO 9001 certified valves are the same ones Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche use on their GT cars. The flanges are thick 304 stainless steel that we CAD designed to perfectly match the OEM flanges and reuse the factory metal gaskets.
SOUND: With PSE off our Valvetronic exhaust gives a nice increase in volume without any cabin drone. With PSE on and the valves open it turns the 4.0L's exhaust note into a truly exotic sound with a significant increase in volume. This system will turn heads as you rip by.
POWER: When used in conjunction with our GPF Delete Over Axle Pipes we saw a gain of 14 HP and 32 ft/lbs of TQ at 2400 RPM, 8 HP and 9 ft/lbs of TQ at 4900 RPM and 12 HP and 8 ft/lbs of TQ at 7500 RPM. This is low end torque you'll really feel around town and horsepower that continues all the way up to redline.
- Fits all 718 Cayman GT4 / GTS / Spyder Cars 2020+
- Significant Dyno gains across the RPM band. +32ft/lbs TQ @ 2400RPM, +18ft/lbs TQ @ 3600RPM, and +15.5HP @ 7100RPM
- Helical Limited U.K. Silicon Carbide exhaust valves
- CAD designed X-Pipe made using investment casting for maximum possible flow and spectacular sports car sound
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- No Check Engine Light guaranteed
- Direct simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Weight savings of 4lbs 1.8KG vs the factory PSE exhaust
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.