Flat 6 Motorsports - ECU Tuning (971 Panamera S/4S)
Designed to Fit
- 2017+ Porsche Panamera S / 4S (2.9L TT)
The Flat 6 Motorsports Panamera S (971) tuning program is a comprehensive tuning solution for 971 S owners. We leveraged years of experience in tuning Porsche vehicles along with developing performance solutions to provide a holistic tune for a variety of driving conditions. The 2.9L twin turbo engine in the Panamera S provides a lot of room to improve tuning by optimizing the engine calibration. Our tuning program offers OEM grade drivability with an incredible power increase in the mid-range.
Stage 1 - Stock - No Hardware Required
- +86 HP / +107 TQ
Note - The tuning requires removal of the ECU.
Tuning Process (available for U.S. clients only at this time)
- After you place an order for the tuning program, remove your ECU and ship to Flat 6 Motorsports.
- Once we receive your ECU, within 24 business hours we will begin the process of tuning your ECU. This requires us to unlock the ECU and bench flash the tuning program onto the ECU. Once completed, you will be notified and we will overnight your ECU back to you.
- Once you receive the ECU, simply plug the harness back into the ECU, remount securely and reconnect your battery.
- Your vehicle will now be ready to drive with improved power.
If you ever need to revert back to your original factory map or change the tuning software, we provide those services free of charge, you just need to pay for shipping.
We are committed to supporting clients with tuning and vehicle ownership needs. Flat 6 Motorsports brings 15+ years of experience in tuning and is regarded as a premier Porsche tuner globally! We take great pride in being Porsche specialists and have carefully crafted performance solutions for Panamera owners to enjoy increased power and performance while maintaining factory-level safety and reliability.
| Flywheel/Crankshaft Figures
- Engineered with over 15 years of experience in Porsche & European turbo tuning
- Extensively tested under various driving conditions and climate
- Optimized power delivery throughout the entire rev range
- Optimized throttle/turbo responsiveness
- Optimized for smooth throttle transitions
- Factory fail safes and systems are left in place
- Revert back to factory map at anytime by sending ECU to F6