Hawk DTC-60 Track Rear Brake Pads (Cayman S / Boxster S 981)
Designed to fit:
- 2014 - 2016 Porsche Cayman S (Rear)
- 2013 - 2016 Porsche Boxster S (Rear)
Note - Includes 2 brake pads for rear.
DTC-60 G Compound
High torque with less initial bite than DTC 60. Superior release and torque control characteristics. Brake pads designed for cars with high deceleration rates with or without down force. Recommended for use with DTC-60 when split friction between front and rear axle is desired.
- Less Torque and Initial Bite and Compared to DTC-60
- Provides Outstanding Lighter Weight Vehicle Performance
- Perfect for Drivers who Prefer Split Friction Levels Between Front and Rear Axle
- Excellent Release and Modulation Characteristics
- Pad Thickness: 0.634mm
- Temperature: Min (400F) - Max (1600F)
- Optimal Temperature Range (700F - 1100F)
About Hawk Performance
Hawk Performance is a leading supplier of severe duty and high-performance friction products manufactured in ISO-certified facilities for the motorsports and performance automotive aftermarket. Hawk Performance products are engineered to allow users to control, command, and conquer the terrain for which their vehicles are designed. Decades of experience in developing friction materials for aerospace, industrial, military, automotive and motorsports applications give Hawk Performance an advantage over the competition. In the past decade, Hawk Performance friction products have won more motorsports championships than any other friction manufacturer