Hawk DTC-70 Front Track Brake Pads (981 GT4)
Designed to fit:
- 2014 - 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 (981 Front, Non PCCB)
Note - This is a special order item that ships directly from the manufacturer.
Hawk DTC-70 brake pads were engineered with extremely high torque and highly aggressive initial bite for cars with high deceleration rates, with or without downforce. With superior release and control characteristics, it's a winning race solution on its own or as split friction with DTC-60.
- High performance high torque compound
- Superior rotor and pad wear
- Excellent modulation and release characteristics
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 500-1700 F operating temperatures
- 600-1500 F optimal temperature range
- Pad Thickness: 0.646mm
- Temperature: Min (600F) - Max (1700F)
- Optimal Temperature Range (600F - 1500F)
About Hawk Performance
Hawk Performance is a leading supplier of severe duty and high-performance friction products manufactured in ISO-certified facilities for the motorsports and performance automotive aftermarket. Hawk Performance products are engineered to allow users to control, command, and conquer the terrain for which their vehicles are designed. Decades of experience in developing friction materials for aerospace, industrial, military, automotive and motorsports applications give Hawk Performance an advantage over the competition. In the past decade, Hawk Performance friction products have won more motorsports championships than any other friction manufacturer