Hawk DTC-80 Rear Track Brake Pads (991 Carrera)
Designed to fit:
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera 4 (991.1 Rear)
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera 4 / Targa 4 / Carrera T (991.2 Rear)
Note - This is a special order item that ships directly from the manufacturer.
DTC-80 U Compound
Intended for the hardest braking circuits where the most demanding brake products are required, DTC-80 is a compound engineered for use on all circle track and road racing venues where a high torque, high temperature-resilient friction material is a must. With a formulated flat coefficient of friction at high temperature levels, DTC-80 provides consistent performance corner after corner. Track tested and proven effective, this formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials on the market today. The end results are better car control, more confident brake zone feel, and stunningly predictable performance.
- High initial bite
- Consistent brake torque level over temperature range
- Consistent with pressure at high temperatures over 1200 F
- Superior pad and rotor wear
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 500-1700 F operating temperatures
- 600-1500 F optimal temperature range
- Pad Thickness: 0.594mm
- Temperature: Min (500F) - Max (1700F)
- Optimal Temperature Range (600F - 1500F)
About Hawk Performance
Hawk Performance is a leading supplier of severe duty and high-performance friction products manufactured in ISO-certified facilities for the motorsports and performance automotive aftermarket. Hawk Performance products are engineered to allow users to control, command, and conquer the terrain for which their vehicles are designed. Decades of experience in developing friction materials for aerospace, industrial, military, automotive and motorsports applications give Hawk Performance an advantage over the competition. In the past decade, Hawk Performance friction products have won more motorsports championships than any other friction manufacturer