HRE FlowForm FF15
- 18in / 19in / 20in
Long a market leader in forged wheels, HRE now offers its FlowForm® line of wheels featuring iconic styling and a level of quality embodied by the HRE brand, all at an accessible price point. This cast flow formed wheel is made with the highest level of design and engineering available in the world today.
Finishes Shown: Liquid Silver and Tarmac
- Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 2 Year Finish Warranty
- 18" - $575/each
- 19" - $625/each
- 20" - $675/each
- Standard color options are Liquid Silver and Tarmac*;
with optional & custom powder coat colors available.
- Optional Finishes - $125/each
- Stone Finishes - $150/each
- Stone Finishes with Brushed Face - $250/each
- State of the art flow formed wheel
- Euro, Asian, & American fitments
- Starting at 19lbs each
- TÜV, VIA and JWL certification
- *Some Fitments Shown Require Spacers. Please Contact Us With Any Questions.
* Standard color Liquid Silver NOT available on the 18" options.
Due to the multiple sizes and finishes available, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
HRE designs, engineers and manufactures 3-piece and 1-piece forged aluminum alloy wheels for Racing, Performance & Luxury cars and SUVs in their San Diego, California-based, TÜV-approved facility. HRE’s built-to-order wheel sets offer a customized choice of offsets, widths and finishes, resulting in a uniquely personal style and performance solution for each customer’s application. HRE wheels are sold through select high-end car dealerships, specialty retailers and performance companies worldwide.