Rennline Radiator Protection Grill Screens (Macan)
Designed to fit:
- 2017 - 2018 Porsche Macan Base w/ Sport Design Bumper
- 2015 - 2018 Porsche Macan S / GTS w/ Sport Design Bumper
Note - Does not fit Macan Turbo, will only fit Macan's with Sport Design Bumper as pictured.
One of Porsche’s biggest design flaws on the water cooled cars is the bumper air intakes. With the current design, the radiators are completely exposed and become magnets for road debris, leaves, and rocks. The fins on the radiator will quickly become damaged or plugged translating into big dollar repairs. The only way to stop the inevitable is to install a Rennline Radiator Protection Grill Kit.
Why Rennline kits are the best:
- Rennline developed the “Original” Radiator protection system with years of proven results
- Your car’s nose already looks perfect, our kits install behind the louvers to retain a desired factory look
- No risk of paint damage due to misalignment or loose components like front mounted kits
- Rigid mount system that executes a true “protection system” not just aesthetic
- Unique screw and clip (some vehicle's don't require the clips, and simply install with screws) system that eliminates the need for adhesive, zip ties or other unreliable fastening technics.
- Powder coated aluminum resulting in the ultimate oxidation protection
- Millions of track miles and winning races have proven our mesh size will not affect airflow or cooling
- Every grill is pre-molded for your specific model resulting in a perfect fit every time
- Easy install, most kits take a total of an hour or less to install with basic hand tools. If removing your bumper cover seems intimidating, don't worry, average bumper removal time without a car lift is 10-15 mins
- Manufactured in the USA by Rennline, if you have a question we’re here to help
Note - Cars with adaptive cruise control may require minor trimming with snips or scissors
Rennline Incorporated is located in Milton, Vermont, just minutes north of Burlington and not far from Montreal, Quebec. Rennline was started by Paul Jacques, a native Vermonter. Paul has decades of experience in the aerospace fabrication industry and has had a passion for the Porsche 911 and a number of other vehicles since his childhood. Perhaps best known for our aftermarket Porsche parts, we strive to manufacture functional pieces of equipment that are also aesthetically pleasing, no matter the application. With a number of CNC machines and a great team of engineers and manufacturing specialists, Rennline has tackled a wide variety of projects over the years, from MTV Music Awards to the dual ammunition feed on the military’s XM307 Advanced Crew Served Weapon to beer tap handles, and so much more.
Rennline’s manufacturing abilities include: CNC waterjet, CNC milling and turning operations, bending, forming, welding, embossing, powder coating, painting, anodizing and screen printing. Our extremely diverse facility allows us to design as well as prototype and manufacture all of our own products in-house. This gives us constant control over innovation, quality, pricing, and availability of all Rennline products. In addition, it allows us to offer our products to the general public for less than comparable parts from other distributors. We also understand how important it is to serve our customers in a timely fashion, which is why we do our best to stock all of our products for immediate shipment.
We know what it takes to make our customers happy. To do that, we guarantee every product we offer, and strive to provide excellent service. We listen to what you have to say and work very hard to put your suggestions into practice. One of our customers recently sent us an e-mail that said, "Your company is truly unique in today's world, I thought that customer service was a thing of the past until I came across Rennline." That is just the way we want our customers to feel. So, if you have ideas about ways in which we can provide better service, or thoughts about new products, please let us know. It is your feedback that allows us to continuously evolve our product line into the excellence that we are driven to achieve.