Wagner Tuning Performance Intercooler Kit (996 Turbo)
Designed to Fit
- 2000 - 2005 Porsche 911 Turbo (996)
The Wagner Tuning Porsche 996 911 Turbo (S) Intercooler Kit is a high performance redesign of the original OEM intercooler designed specifically for the 996TT Tuning Enthusiast. Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. Constructed of the highest quality Bar and Plate intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum and then CNC end tanks for reliable high performance air to air charge cooling.
- High-performance 355mm x 220mm x 90mm, 7.029cm³ capacity (per cooler)
- CAD / FEM optimized cast aluminum end tanks
- Intercooler is mounted plug and play instead of the original radiator
- 63.5 mm input and output
- Black silicone tubing in flow-optimized design
- CNC machined aluminum hose adapter and clamps included
- OEM Mounting Points
- Simple Installation
- Small modifications to stock air shrouds
- 2 Intercooler black
- 4 Silicone Hoses
- 4 Hose Clamps
- 1 Mounting Material
- 2 Aluminum Adapter
About Wagner Tuning
Wagner Tuning is a German-based market leading CAD/ FEM optimized intercooler, manifold and downpipe manufacturer of solutions for Audi, BMW, Ford, Mini, Porsche and Volkswagen vehicles.
Proven on road and track.