Wagner Tuning Performance Intercooler Kit (997.1 Turbo)
Designed to Fit
- 2006 - 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo (997.1)
- 2006 - 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo S (997.1)
The Wagner Tuning Porsche 911 Turbo Intercooler Kit is a high performance redesign of the original OEM intercooler designed specifically for the 997TT Tuning Enthusiast. Their engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. Constructed of the highest quality Bar and Plate intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum and then CNC end tanks for reliable high performance air to air charge cooling.
- High-performance 355mm x 220mm x 90mm, 7.029cm³ capacity (per cooler)
- CAD / FEM optimized cast aluminum end tanks
- Intercooler is mounted plug and play
- 63.5 mm input and output
- Black silicone tubing in flow-optimized design
- CNC machined aluminum hose adapter and clamps included
- OEM Mounting Points
- Simple Installation
- Small modifications to stock air shrouds
- 2 Charge air coolers
- 4 Silicone hoses
- 4 Hose clamps
- 1 Assembly kit
About Wagner Tuning
Wagner Tuning is a German-based market leading CAD/ FEM optimized intercooler, manifold and downpipe manufacturer of solutions for Audi, BMW, Ford, Mini, Porsche and Volkswagen vehicles.
Proven on road and track.