aFe Machforce XP Cat Back Exhaust System (981 Cayman / Boxster)
Designed to Fit:
- 2013 - 2016 Porsche Boxster / Boxster S (981)
- 2014 - 2016 Porsche Cayman / Cayman S / Cayman GTS (981)
NOTE: This product is a special order product that will ship directly from aFe. Please allow additional time to fulfill and ship the order.
- Utilizes a dual loop design to reduce drone and improve low end torque
- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded, 2" mandrel bent, brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes dual unique high flow, transverse mufflers w/ High Temp black powder-coated finish
- 3/8" thick stainless steel flanges
- Includes dual 3-1/2" diameter, carbon fiber tips
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
- Does not fit performance exhaust w/ exhaust valves
Free-flowing, transverse mufflers is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. The muffler is finished with a high-temp powder-coated black finish and a stamped aFe power logo.
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Dual 3-1/2" Carbon Fiber Tips:
Finishing off this system are dual 3-1/2" diameter, carbon fiber tips and CNC-Machined laser-etched tip inserts which give you an aggressive, yet elegant sporty look.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance exhaust system is constructed of 2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.