aFe MagnumFLOW Air Filter (Cayman / Boxster 987)
Designed to Fit:
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche Boxster
- 2005 - 2012 Porsche Boxster S
- 2006 - 2012 Porsche Cayman
- 2006 - 2012 Porsche Cayman S
- Pro 5R Factory-Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- 100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- Up to 19% increase in Flow
- 25mm Deep Rounded Open Pleats
- Progressive Bump Seal Design for a Perfect Fit
Pro 5R Media:
This filter features Pro 5R oiled 5-layer progressively finer mesh cotton gauze media for maximum performance. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty.
Rounded Open Pleats:
aFe performance air filters use a rounded, evenly spaced pleat design which produces more useable filter surface area for increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
Progressive Bump Seal:
This pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants. The soft urethane construction always goes back to its original form so you will never compress the bump seal. This makes for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time.
Full Urethane Housing:
aFe Power performance air filters are constructed using full 360 degree urethane frames. This construction allows for a proper OE style fit with excellent filter strength.
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.