aFe Power Black Series Cold Air Intake System (Carrera / Carrera S 991)
Designed to Fit:
- 2012 - 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera
- 2012 - 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera S
- +15 HP / +15 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains (vehicle tested with Pro 5R air filter media)
- Outflows factory intake by 15%
- 8% Weight reduction vs. factory air intake
- Lightweight high gloss, clear-coated plain weave carbon fiber tube and cover
- Custom aFe POWER laser etched stainless steel washers and bolts
- CAD Roto-Molded housing that enclosed the dual air filter set up
- Serialized Black Series plate for authenticity
- Includes both Pro Dry S oil-free & Pro 5R oiled, washable/reusable performance air filters
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Quick and Easy Install
Unique computer Designed Housing:
A custom CAD plastic housing encloses the dual performance air filters. This roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene and mounts directly into the factory mounting location. It also connects to the factory air inlets to capture the coolest air available.
Carbon Fiber Intake Tube:
Lightweight high gloss clear-coated plain weave carbon fiber tube directs the filtered air from the dual air filters to the engine. It is computer designed and tested to increase air flow while reducing weight and enhancing the visual appearance of the engine bay.
Carbon Fiber Cover:
This unique carbon fiber cover is also lightweight high gloss clear-coated plain weave carbon fiber and closes off the housing from unwanted hot engine air. It features a serialized Black Series emblem for authenticity and is secured to the housing using aFe POWER laser etched washers and bolts. This cover will enhance your engine bay appearance.
8% Weight Reduction:
This air intake system offers a 8% reduction versus the factory air intake system, thanks to the extensive use of carbon fiber material.
2 Sets Of Performance Air Filters:
This Black Series intake system offers the option to use a pre-oiled or oil-free 360 degree radial flow performance air filters. Each kit comes with two pairs of large 7" tall inverted top conical air filters (Total of 4): One set constructed in our 5-layer progressive oiled media (Pro 5R) for maximum airflow and performance, and the other made out of our 3-layer synthetic oil-free media (Pro DRY S) for maximum convenience.
Premium stainless steel clamps, a reinforced silicone coupler and polyurethane sleeve housing inserts are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available.
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.