aFe Twisted Steel Headers (996 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2002 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera / C4S (3.6L)
NOTE: This product is a special order product that will ship directly from aFe. Please allow additional time to fulfill and ship the order.
- 1-3/4" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing with a brushed-finish for unrestricted flow
- 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence seen on formed collectors
- Optimized equal tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Dyno tests resulted in up to 17 horsepower and 24 lbs. x ft of torque for power you can feel.
3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Equal Tube Lengths:
Each primary tube was specifically engineered and tuned at equal lengths for optimum efficiency resulting in improved torque and performance.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe) is a manufacturer of automotive cold air intake systems, performance air filters, fluid filters, intake manifolds turbochargers, programmers, throttle body spacers and exhaust systems. aFe was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Corona, California, USA, in two facilities totaling 160,000 sq ft (15,000 m2) including their 77,000 sq ft (7,200 m2) headquarters and manufacturing facilities. An 87,000 sq ft (8,100 m2) warehouse and R&D facility was added in 2012.