Soul Performance Products - Muffler Bypass Pipes (997.1 Carrera)
Designed to Fit
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera S
Shed substantial weight while unleashing an aggressive CUP–inspired flat six tone from your Carrera.
- Fits all Porsche 997.1 Carrera S vehicles (2005-2008) using factory tips or SOUL tips. Base models must use SOUL tips due to outlet diameter difference.
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Weighs 36.5 lbs / 16.5 kg less than factory exhaust components (2 lbs vs 38.5 lbs as weighed without tips)
- Designed and built in-house at Soul's Willow Grove, PA facility
- Constructed from .065″ thick T304L stainless steel
- All Soul Performance Products components are backed by a Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING:
You want a cheap and effective way to add a good amount of volume – you got it! This is perfect for the aggressive street car or weekend track car. 2.25″ OD piping the entire way through allows for maximum flow without choking down the exhaust to work on factory tips – base models will need to use aftermarket tips designed for S models or aftermarket exhausts
You’re getting a CUP–inspired straight pipe sound and you’re going to like it! Some love and crave it, while it can be too much for the more reserved owner. Due to the aggressive, free–flowing nature of the exhaust, the volume is loud when paired with aftermarket catalytic converters or catless replacement pipes. Drone will be present as a result of there being no muffling but it can be managed by keeping the car in the right RPM range.
Each set of muffler bypass pipes is built in house out of .065″ thick T304L stainless steel. Authentic, rolled-edge, matte-carbon shells meet stainless steel for a uniquely sleek and stealthy look to finish off your Porsche 997 rear end. White vinyl logos let everyone know you roll SOUL, but they are removable if you prefer an incognito look. Every set is rigorously quality-checked prior to shipping.
BOLT ON AND GO:
Each set is built and tested in a thick gauge aluminum fixture (which prevents warping) to ensure perfect fitment. Every set is rigorously quality-checked prior to shipping.
Enjoy your Soul exhaust parts with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by our Lifetime Warranty! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any issues or answer any questions that you may have.
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.