APR - K04.3 GTS Turbocharger System (991.2 Carrera)
Pure Designed to fit
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera / T / S / GTS (991.2)
- Massive power and torque increase eclipsing GTS model power figures
- Direct, bolt-on turbocharger upgrade using genuine and OEM parts
- APR’s world-class Stage 3 ECU Upgrade included
- Compatible with all factory hardware, including all emissions and fueling
- Compatible with most bolt-on upgrades
- Up to 649 HP with additional cooling
- Genuine Borg Warner turbochargers
- Genuine Porsche gaskets and o-rings
- Backed by APR’s industry leading support
- Extensive network of professional installers
(Carrera Base vs Turbo Kit w/ Intercoolers)
(Carrera S vs Turbo Kit w/ Intercoolers)
APR LLC is an automotive engineering firm operating a 78,000 sq. ft. performance campus in Opelika, AL with 50+ employees. APR was founded in 1997 with a corporate philosophy of Innovation, Integrity, and Excellence. APR's Sole Mission is to provide the highest quality and most highly engineered aftermarket performance products available for Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.
APR ECU Explorer
APR’s proprietary ECU Explorer gives APR’s Calibration Engineers unparalleled access to the vehicle’s entire engine management system. Typical commercially available data logging tools, used by most tuners, only allow logging up to 12 engine-operating variables at extremely low data rates. These tools are also limited to a small, specific list of variables. APR’s ECU Explorer is capable of logging every variable found within the ECU with far more variables logged at once, at very high data rates.
APR ECU Composer
APR’s proprietary ECU Composer is used for altering the engine management system. With full access to every table, map and variable within the ECU, APR’s Calibration Engineers are not limited to a handful of maps as is common for most tuning companies.
APR ECU Assembly
APR’s Electrical Engineers have the ability to alter the code structure of the ECU. Through code levels changes, APR's Engineers are able to add features to the ECU. Other changes allow higher torque limits than those achievable through only modifying calibration data or using piggyback devices as is the case for many tuners. On the highly modified end, this often allows APR to make turbo upgrades operate without the need for external manual controllers.
APR Direct Port Programming
APR’s DirectPort Programming is now available! Any APR Dealer in the world, connected to the Internet, has direct access to APR’s latest ECU upgrades for loading directly over the vehicle's OBD-II port. This completely eliminates the need to remove and open the ECU for currently available files and can be uninstalled at any time!