AWE Tuning S-FLO Carbon Intake (991 Turbo)
Designed to fit:
- 2014 - 2016 Porsche 911 Turbo (991.1)
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo (991.2)
Stunning looks. Breath taking performance. The AWE Tuning Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S S-FLO Carbon Intake.
- Fully sealed carbon fiber box and filter combination
- 22% increase in air filter surface area
- Features AWE Tuning ® S-FLO Filters
- Airbox design increases intake and turbo spool sounds
- Max gains of 22 hp and 22 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Laser scanned engine bay yields optimal fitment and maximum flow
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Utilizes stock mounting locations
- UV stabilized resin and clear coat prevent yellowing from heat
- AWE Tuning ® S-FLO Filters are durable, and washable
- Designed, engineered and tested in house at AWE Tuning
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
The carbon fiber airbox
Fitment is guaranteed, airbox geometry is 3D scanned and optimized, and mating to the factory air inlet pipes is perfect. The 100% carbon fiber AWE Tuning Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S S-FLO Carbon Intake is crafted from high grade 2x2 carbon fiber and boasts UV stabilized clear coat to prevent yellowing from under hood heat.
The smooth carbon fiber tubes inside the 100% enclosed air box provide a less restrictive path to the factory inlet pipes - in other words, when combined with the S-FLO Filter, we’re talking 22 hp and 22 ft-lbs of torque at the crank.
The AWE Tuning S-FLO Filter
The dual S-FLO Filters were specifically designed to maximize airflow in the AWE Tuning S-FLO Carbon Intake. The cleverly engineered S-FLO Filters increase surface area, resulting in increased air flow to deliver the coolest possible air to your engine. Intake noises are also augmented, a subtle reminder of the engineering tucked beneath the carbon shell.
What’s in the Box
The AWE Tuning Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S S-FLO Carbon Intake includes the carbon fiber airbox, two AWE Tuning S-FLO Filters, and all necessary mounting hardware.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
The in-house advantage
A recent carbon fiber intake had over 350 in-house hours of development and testing behind it. Needless to say, their people are fanatically committed to the business of performance. By controlling every facet of development we are able to guarantee effectiveness and quality like no other.
AWE's laboratory is as much CAD tools as it is CNC machine as it is official-tuner-status at New Jersey Motorsports Park. It’s all part of their DNA, from prototyping to manufacturing to testing. The bottom line, in house means in control – and that’s where you want to be.